- Tel:? +86 21 5127-4699
- Fax:? +86 21 5127-4698
ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING at YONSEI UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, B.S.
· Associate at PARK, KIM & PARTNERS – Represented LG Electronics, Agency for Defense Development
· Associate at KOREANA PATENT FIRM – Represented QUALCOMM, LAM Research, Intellectual Ventures as designated patent attorney in Korea, worked with Rambus, NEC, Tokyo Electronics, France Telecom and many other Corporations
· Senior Consultant in Korea Invention Promotion Association – Patent Valuation, Licensing Department
· Mr. Oh founded INVENTUS in Korea in 2011 after engaging in intellectual property practice in Korea for over a decade.
·?Before founding INVENTUS, Mr. Oh worked with the Korean Invention Promotion Association, where he assisted small and medium sized Korean enterprises with their IP needs.
· Mr. Oh is the Vice Chairman of Intellectual Property Valuation Committee, Korean Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA), Member of the Board of Representatives, Korean Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA), Korea Information and Communication Society (KICS) and Information Technology Patent Research Committee
· Mr. Oh has given a number of lectures regarding intellectual property as he was positioned astheprofessor at Hanbit Intellectual Property Research Institution, and lecturer at Soong-sil University (Intellectual Property).? Mr. Steve Oh also focuses on educating the fellow patent attorneys in Korea as he is playing a significant role in LES Korea as a Certified Licensing Professional (CLP) Course Lecturer (Intellectual Property Valuation) and KPAA as a lecturer at theKorean Patent Attorney Research & Training Institute.
· Mr. Oh’s speaking engagements include:? Influence of KOR-US and KOR-EU Free Trade Agreement on Korean legal market (Korean Intellectual Property Office), April, 2012;? Patent valuation issues in Korea (Presidential Council on Intellectual Property) ,May, 2012
·In 2014, Mr. Oh expanded his practice, joining SYNC Technology Law Group of Shanghai, China.
· Korea Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA)
· International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
· License Executive Society International (LES international)
·?International Trademark Association (INTA)
Korean, English, Japanese